Dr. Kimberly Mcdowell is a psychologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Mcdowell specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mcdowell evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mcdowell because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kimberly Mcdowell PSY.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97227Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly Mcdowell PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- What Is Demisexual?
There are a variety of sexual identities in this world and each individual has his or her own sexual identity. One type of sexual identity is demisexuality. It is not as commonly heard and many people may also ask, "What is demisexual?"If you don’t know much about this sexuality other than hearing...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Dr. R. Scott Palmer PH.D.155 B. Ave Lake Oswego OR 97034
- Dr. Garen Leeann Weitman PSY.D.19995 SW Stafford Road West Linn OR 97068
- Dr. Joanna Marie Cullins PSYD.2621 NE 134TH ST STE 340 VANCOUVER WA 98686
- Christine Genevieve Glenn PHD.1815 Nw Flanders St Portland OR 97209
- Dr. James (jim) Charles Johnson PH.D.516 Se 71st Ave Portland OR 97215
- Dr. Laura Beth Schwerin PH.D.967 Willamette Falls Drive West Linn OR 97068