Alisa Glick is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Commack, NY. Alisa is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Glick can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Glick will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Alisa Suzanne Glick P.T.'s Practice location
Commack, NY 11725Get Direction
Mrs. Alisa Suzanne Glick P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- The Use of Sunscreen Does not Guarentee Full Protection
According to a new study, people who apply sunscreen regularly and vigilantly may have more painful and damaging sunburns. In this study, the researchers collected data regarding the different methods of shielding the sun, and the effectiveness of each of these methods. Data was collected from more...
- Bone Marrow Biopsies Might Not Be Necessary for Follicular Lymphoma Patients
Those suffering from follicular lymphoma have become accustomed to bone marrow biopsies throughout their treatment so that doctors can monitor their responses. However, a new study has shown these processes may not be as integral as former mandates have implied. The study has recently been published...
- New Studies and Trials Show Promise for Future Ovarian Cancer Vaccination
There have been many treatment vaccines developed in the past few years for various types of cancers. They are still in the testing phases, but researchers are very excited about the preliminary results. These vaccines are working; results have looked promising. As of April 2017, recruitment has...
- Mrs. Betty Hiller P.T.2752 Len Dr Bellmore NY 11710
- Mrs. Melanie Sarah O'leary PT, DPT200 Belle Terre Rd Port Jefferson NY 11777
- Mr. Carlos Villaverde Avilla M.S.P.T.5 Camden Ct Medford NY 11763
- Ruthi Zamir Ganchrow260 Birch Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Theresa Anne Fisher P.T.690 N Broadway White Plains NY 10603
- Ms. Jamie L Greco PT247 3rd St Saint James NY 11780