Dr. Amy jo Wallace is a pediatrician practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Wallace is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wallace diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wallace can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Amy jo Wallace MD's Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
KERNERSVILLE, NC 27284Get Direction
Dr. Amy jo Wallace MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wallace
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Timothy John Dalton MD1995 Bethabara Rd Winston Salem NC 27106
- Dr. Lia Simpson Erickson MD1351 Westgate Center Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Margarete J Hoyle MD2821 Maplewood Ave Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Michael E. Albright MD1351 Westgate Center Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Amy Beisswanger Yoder MD2909 Maplewood Ave Winston Salem NC 27103