Dr. Alan Shaff is a Chiropractor practicing in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Shaff specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Shaff seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Alan Martin Shaff D.C.'s Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33445Get Direction
Dr. Alan Martin Shaff D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shaff
Dr Shaff has retired Thank you all you allowing me to assist in your health care needs over the years. In good health Dr Shaff
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Andreu J. MacAndrew Richardson2450 Northeast 13th Avenue Wilton Manors Florida 33305
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC8100 ROYAL PALM BLVD STE 106 CORAL SPRINGS FL 33065
- Dr. Barbara Adonis D.C2121 10th Ave N Lake Worth FL 33461
- Donna L. Watson1630 Northeast 20th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33305
- Dr. Mary Geller Nochimson D.C.L.M.T.4994 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- S. Joseph Angelini4640 North Federal Highway Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308