Marcia Gangemi is a physical therapist practicing in Schenectady, NY. Marcia Gangemi specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Marcia Gangemi can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Marcia Gangemi will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Marcia A Gangemi PT's Practice location
Schenectady, NY 12304Get Direction
Ms. Marcia A Gangemi PT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Dr. Joann Marie Nunez DPT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Nicole Listas PT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Dr. Rene Antonio Rivera DPT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Mr. Dennis M Judd PT4 Airline Drive Albany NY 12205
- Mr. Robert B Fleming P.T.1401 Union St Schenectady NY 12308
- Russell Hartophillis PHYSICAL THERAPIST1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020