Dr. William Simmons is a pediatrician practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Simmons is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Simmons diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Simmons can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1981
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Ganglion Cyst
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- U Ok/Tulsa Med Col Afl Hsp, Pediatrics; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Pediatrics
- University of Florida Program
Dr. William P Simmons M.D.'s Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32312Get Direction
Dr. William P Simmons M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Simmons
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Jagannadha Rayavarapu4608 Whitetail Pass Tallahassee FL 32309
- Dr. Joanna Y. Yao MD1840 Capitol Medical Court Tallahassee Florida 32308
- Dr. Joseph James Chiaro MD1205 Marion Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Elizabeth L King M.D.1205 Marion Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Thomas Dean Dalrymple M.D.2140 Centerville Pl Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Julia St petery M.D.1132 Lee Ave Tallahassee FL 32303