Amelia Nelson is a physical therapist practicing in Cherry Hill, NJ. Amelia Nelson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Amelia Nelson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Amelia Nelson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Amelia Nelson PT's Practice location
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003Get Direction
Amelia Nelson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Mr. Frank J. Buzin PT, DPT, FAAOMPT466 Germantown Pike Lafayette Hill PA 19444
- Joseph S Prewitt LPT4943 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19144
- Dr. Andrea Lynn Johnson DPT320 EVESBORO MEDFORD RD MARLTON NJ 08053
- Mr. John Raymond Tocco DPT701 W. SOMERDALE ROAD SOMERDALE NJ 08083
- Mrs. Lisa T. Hoglund PT, OCS7901 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Kelly Anne Miller LPT3600 Grant Ave Philadelphia PA 19114