Holly Sanders is a physical therapist practicing in Doylestown, PA. Holly Sanders specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Holly Sanders can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Holly Sanders will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Holly Jean Sanders PT's Practice location
Doylestown, PA 18901Get Direction
Mrs. Holly Jean Sanders PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Mr. Frank J. Buzin PT, DPT, FAAOMPT466 Germantown Pike Lafayette Hill PA 19444
- Mrs. Lisa T. Hoglund PT, OCS7901 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Kelly Anne Miller LPT3400 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia PA 19134
- Mr. Lawrence C Bruno M.P.T.12000 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19116
- Mrs. Ami R. Patel PT11596 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia PA 19116
- Alison Chilton Alba DPT1321 W Broad St Quakertown PA 18951