Dr. James Cheatham is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Cheatham specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Cheatham typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1973
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1973
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery; Univ Hosp & Clinics, General Surgery
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. James E. Cheatham M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. James E. Cheatham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Michael B Cannon MD5224 E I 240 SERVICE RD FL 2 OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73135
- Dr. Charles Craig Elkins MD3433 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Michael John Sasevich M.D.3400 NW EXPRESSWAY STE 200 OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73112
- Dr. Brian R Boggs MD4200 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Donald E Stowell MD825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Paul J Kanaly MD3433 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112