Dr. Luciano Delguzzo is a cardiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Delguzzo specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Delguzzo also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 1983
- New York Super Doctors 2009-2010
- Nassau University Medical Center 1977
- Nassau County Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Disease, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY, 1982 1980
Luciano Delguzzo MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Luciano Delguzzo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- What are Phytosterols?
Experts are of the opinion that phytosterols improve the body’s ability to lower cholesterol levels. Like other cholesterol-lowering foods, including salmon and oats, phytosterols are supposed to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, LDL. Phytosterols, or plant sterols and stanol esters, are...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013