Dr. Daniel Shust is a family practitioner practicing in Scranton, PA. Dr. Shust specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Shust possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Daniel Reese Shust M.D.'s Practice location
Scranton, PA 18510Get Direction
SCRANTON, PA 18510Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Reese Shust M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Dr. Enrique Samonte M.D.175 S Wilkes Barre Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18702
- Dr. Mokarroma Sharmin M.D.755 S Pleasant Ave Dallastown PA 17313
- Dr. Chhavi Pande M.D2 Sharpe St Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Glendon E Cook M.D.16 Church St Dallas PA 18612
- Dr. Nancy M. Gilhooley M.D.25 Church St Wilkes Barre PA 18765
- Dr. Christopher D. Andres MDRt. 6 Town Plaza Tunkhannock PA 18657