Steven Gosselin is a physical therapist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Steven Gosselin specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Steven Gosselin can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Steven Gosselin will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Steven Chad Gosselin P.T.'s Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70810Get Direction
Steven Chad Gosselin P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Sarah Do PT10620 Timberlake Dr Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Mr. Robert Joseph Guidry PHYSICAL THERAPIST12180 Greenwell Springs Rd Baton Rouge LA 70814
- Mrs. Catherine Carol Rivera PT31985 La Highway 16 Denham Springs LA 70726
- Dr. David Jason Cargill PT, DPT14744 Tiger Bend Rd Baton Rouge LA 70817
- Brady Malloy PT601 Robin Ln Livingston MT 59047
- Kevin Kearney DPT11320 Industriplex Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70809