Dr. Lindsay Blass is a psychologist practicing in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Blass specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Blass evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Blass because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- HealthFirst (NY-NJ)
- Child Health Plus
- Family Health Plus
- HealthFirst Healthy NY Program
- Healthfirst NJ Coordinated Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ FamilyCare / Medicaid
- Healthfirst NJ Increased Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Maximum Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Medicare Plus Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst New York
- Life Improvement Plan
- Senior Health Partners
Dr. Lindsay Walker Blass PSY.D.'s Practice location
Alexandria, VA 22307 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lindsay Walker Blass PSY.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lindsay Walker Blass PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Dr. Cathi Sitzman PH.D. 908 New Hampshire Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Ena M. Watson 5625 Allentown Rd Camp Springs Maryland 20746
- Leslie K. Dalton 6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Puig-Casauranc PHD 3000 Connecticut Ave Nw Washington DC 20008
- Dr. Jonathan W. Marcotte PSY.D. 7700 LEESBURG PIKE FALLS CHURCH VA 22043
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD 4809 Saint Elmo Ave Bethesda MD 20814