Dr. Vivian Ortiz aponte is a psychologist practicing in AIBONITO, PR. Dr. Ortiz aponte specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ortiz aponte evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ortiz aponte because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Vivian A Ortiz aponte PYCOLOGIST's Practice location
AIBONITO, PR 00705 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Vivian A Ortiz aponte PYCOLOGIST | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Vivian A Ortiz aponte PYCOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Dr. Adith S Rodriguez PSYD M31 CALLE 13 CAGUAS PR 00725
- Lillian Damaris Garcia HC 77 BOX 7798 VEGA ALTA PR 00692
- Ms. Olga Maria Rodriguez PSYCHOLOGIST 19 Lucero El Verde Caguas PR Caguas PR 00725
- Niretzy Morales PSY. D 40 Calle 3 Toa Alta PR 00953
- Mrs. Sylvie E Rivera PSYCHOLOGIST Calle 13 Condado Moderno Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Maria Cecilia Vizcarrondo PH.D. 326 Ave Lopategui Guaynabo PR 00969