Dr. Rajani Kondabala is a pediatrician practicing in Palmetto, FL. Dr. Kondabala is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kondabala diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kondabala can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Siddhartha Med College University Of Health Sciences MD
Siddhartha Medical College 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
Dr. Rajani K Kondabala MD's Practice location
Palmetto, FL 34221Get Direction
Dr. Rajani K Kondabala MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kondabala
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Dr. Lisa Gonzalez-Abello MD1750 17th Street Sarasota Florida 34234
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Joel Michael Shulkin M.D., M.P.H.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Enas Sallam MD5350 University Pkwy Sarasota FL 34243
- Dr. Donald Scott Featherman M.D.2020 Cattlemen Rd Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Francine Gross M.D.2934 University Pkwy Sarasota FL 34243