Jennifer Ball is a physical therapist practicing in Louisville, MS. Jennifer Ball specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jennifer Ball can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jennifer Ball will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jennifer R. Ball RPT's Practice location
Louisville, MS 39339Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, MS 39339Get Direction
Jennifer R. Ball RPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Michael Brown DPTAll-American Drive Starens Center Room 118 University MS 38677
- Leigh Garrett Turnipseed DPT110 N WALMART DR LOUISVILLE MS 39339
- Sherry Hollingsworth1120 E Main St Philadelphia MS 39350
- Sarah Woodward3301 HIGHWAY 14 W LOUISVILLE MS 39339
- Daniel Ralph Henderson PT1112b Maria Ln Iuka MS 38852
- Angela K Elmshaeuser DPT3385 Dexter Ct Davenport IA 52807