Trina Morella is a physical therapist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Trina Morella specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Trina Morella can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Trina Morella will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Trina Ann Morella PT's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89117Get Direction
Trina Ann Morella PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Joseph Indrieri DPT8951 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117
- Tarah Badger Snow P.T.1710 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89012
- Joel Lapka P.T.7730 W Cheyenne Ave Las Vegas NV 89129
- Ms. Megan Hauver DPT7690 Carmen Blvd Las Vegas NV 89128
- Ms. Rachel Victoria Mullis DPT1807 N Stevens St Tacoma WA 98406
- Mr. Robert Michael Wolinsky PT3831 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89102