Dr. Eduardo Antonio Garcia M.D.
Family Practitioner14114 Business Center Dr Suite E Moreno Valley CA, 92553
Dr. Eduardo Garcia is a family practitioner practicing in Moreno Valley, CA. Dr. Garcia specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Garcia possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1983
University of California 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Athlete's Foot
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Arrowhead Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Comm Med Ctr-University Med Ct, Internal Medicine
- San Bernardino Co Hosp/uci 1984
- COMMUNITY MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Eduardo Antonio Garcia M.D.'s Practice location
Moreno Valley, CA 92553Get Direction
Dr. Eduardo Antonio Garcia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garcia
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Dr. Kamelia Kashani DO400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Kevin J. Mielke DO10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Horst R Rudrich D.O.255 Terracina Blvd Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Atul Bembi D.O.7774 Cherry Ave. Fontana CA 92336
- Dr. Gurinder Singh Wadhwa DO240 Shotwell St San Francisco CA 94110
- Dr. Mitchell Fung Howo MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505