Dr. Michael Johnson is an anesthesiologist practicing in Bremerton, WA. Dr. Johnson ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Johnson also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1980
University of Wales in Great Britain
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1980
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Anesthesiology; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Michael Lee Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael Lee Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- What Are Leukocytes? Types of Leukocytes
What are leukocytes?White blood cells or WBCs are also called as leukocytes. They are one of the important components of blood. Leukocytes play an important role in the normal functioning of the immune system. They protect the body against harmful diseases and foreign elements.WBCs vs. RBCsWhen...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Youri Vater1959 NE Pacific Street Seattle Washington 98195
- Dr. Adam D Balkany DO1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Stephen E. Hardy MD21601 76th Ave W Edmonds WA 98026
- Dr. Sundeep Malik M.D.1229 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- William Thomas Edwards OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Denise C Joffe M.D.1959 NE Pacific St Seattle WA 98195