A member of the Baptist Cardiac & Vascular Institute physician team, Dr. Gandhi specializes in minimally invasive treatments for peripheral vascular disease, cancer, and other diseases. He treats a diversity ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Isolated noncompaction of the left ventricular myocardium diagnosed upon
- Fibromuscular dysplasia-related carotid pseudoaneurysm and pulsatile tinnitus.
- Technical Approach to Antegrade Femoral Access.
- The Influence of Statin Therapy on Restenosis in Patients Who Underwent Nitinol Stent Implantation for de Novo Femoropopliteal Artery Disease: Two-Year Follow-up at a Single Center.
- Influence of Statin Therapy on Aneurysm Sac Regression after Endovascular Aortic Repair.
- Effect of β-blocker on aneurysm sac behavior after endovascular abdominal aortic repair.
Ripal Tarun Gandhi M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33176Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ripal Tarun Gandhi M.D. | Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ripal Tarun Gandhi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gandhi
- What Are The Symptoms of Diabetes?
Diabetes often goes unnoticed or ignored, as the symptoms seem to be very harmless. Yet, understanding and detecting the signs and symptoms of this disease, particularly at the earlier stages, is very important to prevent complications at a later stage. ...
- Two Brave Young Girls Overcome Ovarian Cancer
It is particularly shocking to see children diagnosed with cancer, especially those that typically occur much later in life. It seems unjust that, at such a young age, anyone would have such a colossal burden.Two girls who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer are sources of inspiration,...
- Lifestyle Tips to Reduce Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis is one of those medical conditions a person must learn to live with for the rest of their life. It has no cure, and ignoring the symptoms can be potentially deadly. After the initial bout with ulcerative colitis, and with proper treatment, the individual is said to be in remission...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- Dr. Justin P Mcwilliams MD757 Westwood Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Michael D Kuo MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Radoslav Ivov Raychev MD300 Ucla Medical Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Jay Stuart Tsuruda MD751 Cordova Street Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Michael D Katz M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Michael Froehler M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095