Dr. William Mow is a pediatrician practicing in Hayward, CA. Dr. Mow is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mow diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mow can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Pediatric Gastroenterology; La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. William S. Mow MD's Practice location
Hayward, CA 94545Get Direction
Dr. William S. Mow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mow
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Michael Taymor MD145 California Avenue Palo Alto California 94301