Dr. Kyeong Park is an internist practicing in Modesto, CA. Dr. Park specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Park provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Images in clinical medicine. Glomus tympanicum.
- Intratympanic steroids in severe to profound sudden sensorineural hearing loss as salvage treatment.
- Spontaneous temporomandibular joint herniation.
- Simultaneous versus subsequent intratympanic dexamethasone for idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss.
- Gastric carcinoma metastasis to the internal auditory canal.
- Ganglion cyst in the external auditory canal.
- Combination therapy with systemic steroids, an antiviral agent, anticoagulants, and stellate ganglion block for treatment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss.
- Mupirocin ointment prevents early post-tympanostomy tube otorrhea: a preliminary study.
- Compound Nevus Occurring Near External Auditory Canal: Successful Treatment by CO2 Laser Abrasion.
- A multicenter randomized double-blind study: comparison of the Epley, Semont, and sham maneuvers for the treatment of posterior canal benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
- Volumetric Changes in the Bony External Auditory Canal in Unilateral Chronic Otitis Media.
- Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Kyeong Hoon Park M.D.'s Practice location
Modesto, CA 95350Get Direction
MODESTO, CA 95355Get Direction
Dr. Kyeong Hoon Park M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Park
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Dr. Barbara Arcilla Kennedy-Funtila MD1541 Florida Avenue Modesto California 95350
- Dr. Marek Tadeusz Skowron M.D.600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Prithvi Nambalat Shankar MD1600 Sunrise Ave Modesto CA 95350
- Dr. Upinder Kaur Basi MD1425 W H St Oakdale CA 95361
- Dr. Steven A Mitnick MD600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Jungjin H. Lee MD600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355