Dr. Alice Narvaez is a psychologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Narvaez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Narvaez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Narvaez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Alice Narvaez PH.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78232Get Direction
Alice Narvaez PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Dr. Teresa Y. Chapa-Cantu PH.D.513 East Jackson Avenue Harlingen Texas 78550
- Beverly M. Davis927 Serene Meadows San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Margaret W Berton PH.D.21 Lynn Batts Ln San Antonio TX 78218
- Dr. Jesus Aranda-cano PSY.D.7400 blanco road 126 San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Marvin Daniel Abney PH.D.4057 Broadway St San Antonio TX 78209
- Dr. Richard G Brake PSY.D.15321 San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78232