Dr. Linda Weiner is a pediatrician practicing in Kalaheo, HI. Dr. Weiner is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Weiner diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Weiner can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Linda J. Weiner M.D.'s Practice location
Kalaheo, HI 96741Get Direction
Dr. Linda J. Weiner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Mr. Jesse Tzu tan Lam M.D.4-1461 Kuhio Hwy. Kapaa HI 96746
- Dr. Terence John Carolan M.D.2978 Haleko Rd Lihue HI 96766
- Dr. Jami Adair Knox M.D.1640 Haslett Rd Haslett MI 48840
- Dr. James F. Raelson M.D.2469 Puu Rd Kalaheo HI 96741
- Dr. Sarah Kristin nicholson Lam M.D.4-1461 Kuhio Hwy Kapaa HI 96746
- Dr. Paul D. Ross M.D.3-3420 Kuhio Hwy Lihue HI 96766