Tracy Farber is an Addiction Medicine Physician in GILBERTSVILLE, PA. Tracy evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Tracy Lindh Farber MA, PHARMD's Practice location
GILBERTSVILLE, PA 19525Get Direction
Pottstown, PA 19464Get Direction
Tracy Lindh Farber MA, PHARMD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Causes and Symptoms
IntroductionTrichotillomania is also known as the hair-pulling disorder. It is categorized as a mental disorder, wherein there is an involvement of an irresistible as well as a recurrent urge to pull out the hair from the scalp, eyebrows, and other parts of the body with hair.The urge to pull one's...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Causes Rhabdomyolysis?
Rhabdomyolysis is a condition in which the muscles are rapidly broken down resulting in the release of myoglobin — the muscle protein — into the blood. This is a rare condition, and the release of myoglobin into the blood can lead to damage of kidneys. It is mostly caused by muscle injury and...
- Cucumber: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
The cucumber vegetable is light or dark green in color and has a thin, moisture-rich skin. You can cut the cucumber into pieces and eat the slices with a pinch of salt, have the slices in a sandwich, add the cucumber to a salad, or enjoy the cucumber juice in a drink. Cucumbers are a great help for...
- Shirley Kay Johnson LICENSED GRIEF COUNS1000 Grosser Rd Gilbertsville PA 19525
- Joseph G Coyne M.ED, BSL2430 MAGNOLIA DR GILBERTSVILLE PA 19525
- Stephanie Hamilton MA,LPC509 WINDY HILL RD GILBERTSVILLE PA 19525
- Cristina Winchester2398 TURNBURY RD GILBERTSVILLE PA 19525
- Kelley Lynn Giannetti L.P.C.1314 E PHILADELPHIA AVE GILBERTSVILLE PA 19525