Dr. Lourdes Rodriguez-galarza is a general practitioner practicing in CAROLINA, PR. Dr. Rodriguez-galarza does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Rodriguez-galarza provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Lourdes T. Rodriguez-galarza MD's Practice location
CAROLINA, PR 00987Get Direction
Carolina, PR 00986Get Direction
Dr. Lourdes T. Rodriguez-galarza MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Tell if the Nits Are Dead or Alive
A head louse is a parasite that lives on the human scalp and depends on blood for survival. Since their diet consists of blood, they tend to lay their eggs /nits close to the scalp (food source). The eggs will be found attached to the hair on the scalp. If head lice treatments have been employed, it...
- Living with Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are inflamed veins around the anus or the lower rectum. They are common in both men and women. The symptoms include intense pain while passing stools, itching, and bleeding. In some instances, they may protrude into the anal canal. The exact cause of hemorrhoids is not known. However,...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Are Varicose Veins Associated with Poor Circulation?
There is no definite number of individuals suffering from varicose veins. According to studies, three in every hundred people are at some point in their lives affected by varicose veins. The majority of individuals suffering from varicose veins do not have a core illness, and the appearance of...
- Limaris Ayala MD3 Font Martelo Ave Humacao Puerto Rico 00792
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Roberto FernándezCarr 173 Km 6.0 Cidra PR 00739
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Wilfredo Eddy Bravo M.D.Damasco F16, Aturas de Villa del Rey Caguas PR 00727
- Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.Cond Vista Verde San Juan PR 00921