Dr. Harmeet Gill is a hospitalist practicing in COLUMBIA, SC. Dr. Gill specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Gill manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Gill works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Harmeet Singh Gill MD's Practice location
COLUMBIA, SC 29203Get Direction
Harmeet Singh Gill MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What It's Like to Live With a Colostomy Bag
Many people with IBD reach the point where the diseased part of the intestine has to be removed. This surgery involves a disconnection between the intestine and the rectum. Therefore, corrective surgery is needed to create a new outlet for the passage of bowel movements from the body.Depending on...
- How Astrophysics Could Transform the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Rare Diseases
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that mainly affects the lungs, liver, pancreas, intestines, reproductive organs, and sinuses. It causes thick and sticky mucus to accumulate and clog the lungs, making it difficult to breathe and resulting in persistent lung infections and lung damage. The...
- AIDS How to Stick with Your Medication Schedule
AIDS How to Stick with Your Medication ScheduleOverviewSometimes following through can be difficult and hard to make happen. Following a schedule for just about anything is hard but when you follow a schedule about taking medicine it can become even harder. It is really hard for people to follow...
- How Does Borrelia burgdorferi Cause Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. This disease can be transmitted to humans in three ways. They include:...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Dana Mairi Nairn MD811 West Main Street Lexington SC 29072
- Dr. Peter Scott Carnohan M.D.501 Robertson Blvd Walterboro SC 29488
- Dr. Edward J Krusling MD85 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Elmira Sadeghi razlighi Basaly MD1801 Sunset Drive Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Laurie Ann Milatz DO2435 Forest Dr Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Richard M Basaly MD1075 N Fraser St Georgetown SC 29440