Levi Pearson, III., MD, is the proud owner of a private practice based out of Maryland. With two locations, in Columbia and Silver Springs, Dr. Pearson has recently been recognized for his outstanding achievements in the field with the National Society of Leadership and Success; also having the honor of being titled Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology and the American Academy of Pain Medicine. Specializing in pain medicine and anesthesia, he has been invited to lecture to colleagues in the field, as well as, contributing medical works over the course of his extensive career.
Education and Training
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guest Lecturer -
- National Society of Leadership and Success, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society, 2014
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Georgetown University
- Georgetown University (Chronic Pain)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Pain Society
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- His Upbringing and Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Martial Arts
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Pain Medicine Journal, ABA Journal
Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, Maryland 21044Get Direction
COLUMBIA, MD 21044Get Direction
Silver Spring, MD 20902Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Levi Pearson M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Beyoncé Helped Lady Gaga Fight Fibromyalgia Pain
Everyone with a chronic disease would agree that support from friends, family, and people who matter can, more or less, help ease the pain and discomfort, either physically, mentally, or emotionally, brought by their condition. This is why more and more support groups and communities are built and...
- Stock Your Pantry With Healthy Foods to Maintain a Healthy Diet
The first step for healthy cooking is to stock nutritious foods and products in the pantry and refrigerator. Cooking a meal fast seems to be the mantra in most homes. A good stock of nutritious food is the best way to keep healthy without wasting precious time.“When all the nutritious materials...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Mark T. Matsunaga MD10710 Charter Dr Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD10810 Connecticut Avenue Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD1930 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Uma Prabhakar301 Hospital Drive Glen Burnie Maryland 21061
- Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.35 Memorial Drive Pinehurst North Carolina 28374