Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.
Anesthesiologist1055 Little Patuxent Parkway #20 Columbia Maryland, 21044
Levi Pearson, III., MD, is the proud owner of a private practice based out of Maryland. With two locations, in Columbia and Silver Springs, Dr. Pearson has recently been recognized for his outstanding achievements in the field with the National Society of Leadership and Success; also having the honor of being titled Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology and the American Academy of Pain Medicine. Specializing in pain medicine and anesthesia, he has been invited to lecture to colleagues in the field, as well as, contributing medical works over the course of his extensive career.
Education and Training
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guest Lecturer -
- National Society of Leadership and Success, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society, 2014
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Georgetown University
- Georgetown University (Chronic Pain)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Pain Society
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- His Upbringing and Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Martial Arts
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Pain Medicine Journal, ABA Journal
Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, Maryland 21044Get Direction
ELLICOTT CITY, MD 21042Get Direction
Silver Spring, MD 20902Get Direction
Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can High Blood Pressure Benefit Those with Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most fatal of all reproductive cancers that women face. Fewer than half of the women diagnosed with ovarian cancer will survive more than five years after their diagnosis, leading to over 152,000 deaths each and every year. Cancer research programs are constantly trying to find...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD10810 Connecticut Ave Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD22 S. Greene Street Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD22 S GREENE ST BALTIMORE MD 21201
- Uma Prabhakar301 Hospital Drive Glen Burnie Maryland 21061
- Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.6900 Georgia Ave NW Washington DC 20307
- Dr. Sudhir Rao M.D.2702 Back Acre Circle Mount Airy Maryland 21771