Eileen Pavlic is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in WILMINGTON, DE. Eileen evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
- Modulation of substrate adhesion dynamics via microtubule targeting requires kinesin-1.
- Direct long-term observation of kinesin processivity at low load.
- What kinesin does at roadblocks: the coordination mechanism for molecular walking.
- The kinetic mechanism of kinesin.
- Kinesin's moonwalk.
- A torque component in the kinesin-1 power stroke.
- Myosin's mechanical ratchet.
- Multivariate analysis of conserved sequence-structure relationships in kinesins:
- An ATP gate controls tubulin binding by the tethered head of kinesin-1.
- Single-headed mode of kinesin-5.
- Mal3, the Schizosaccharomyces pombe homolog of EB1, changes the microtubule lattice.
- The kinesin-14 Klp2 organizes microtubules into parallel bundles by an ATP-dependent sorting mechanism.
- Mal3 masks catastrophe events in Schizosaccharomyces pombe microtubules by
- Walking, hopping, diffusing and braking modes of kinesin-5.
- Kinesin-14: the roots of reversal.
Eileen M Pavlic's Practice location
WILMINGTON, DE 19805Get Direction
Eileen M Pavlic's reviewsWrite Review
- Lupus: Its Complications and How It Affects Your Life
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that affects all systems of the body. While lupus produces mild symptoms on a fraction of the patients, it produces severe symptoms on others. The most severe forms of lupus can lead to organ failure.In the past, when medical knowledge was not much developed, many...
- How Beyoncé Helped Lady Gaga Fight Fibromyalgia Pain
Everyone with a chronic disease would agree that support from friends, family, and people who matter can, more or less, help ease the pain and discomfort, either physically, mentally, or emotionally, brought by their condition. This is why more and more support groups and communities are built and...
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...