Dr. Christopher Mansfield is a hospitalist practicing in LAFAYETTE, IN. Dr. Mansfield specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Mansfield manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Mansfield works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Saba University / School of Medicine Medicine
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding (hemorrhage), Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. Christopher A Mansfield MD's Practice location
LAFAYETTE, IN 47904Get Direction
Dr. Christopher A Mansfield MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- Incentives: A Creative Way to Keep Nurses on the Job
Hospitals are having a hard time keeping their nursing staff on the job. Currently, there is a massive nursing shortage in the US. This is due to a few reasons, including a large cohort of nurses retiring, more nurses choosing to take a break from the fast-paced, high-stress career and not enough...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Michael D. Bohlin M.D.2323 Ferry St Lafayette IN 47904
- Dr. Usman Cheema MD2600 Ferry St Lafayette IN 47904
- Dr. Nabia Noman M.D.2600 Ferry St Lafayette IN 47904
- Dr. Douglas W Rookstool M.D.2605 N Lebanon St Lebanon IN 46052
- Dr. Christopher Patrick Kaup MD1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Zarah-ann Alba M.D.130 Lincoln Place Ct Belleville IL 62221