Dr. Thong Thanh Nguyen DO
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology7500 MERCY RD OMAHA NE, 68124
Dr. Thong Nguyen is a pathologist practicing in OMAHA, NE. Dr. Nguyen is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Nguyen can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Nguyen may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 2003
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Roswell Park-Surgical Oncologic Pathology, Buffalo, NY 2008
- Johns Hopkins-Gastro/Liver Pathology, Baltimore, MD 2009
Dr. Thong Thanh Nguyen DO's Practice location
OMAHA, NE 68124Get Direction
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Michael Butler Petzar MD7500 MERCY RD OMAHA NE 68124
- Ahmed Abdulrahim MBBS7710 MERCY RD STE 202 OMAHA NE 68124
- Joyce Pazhayattil7710 MERCY RD STE 202 OMAHA NE 68124
- Rasam Hajiannasab MD7710 MERCY RD STE 202 OMAHA NE 68124
- Dr. Ahmed Mohammad faisal Sabri MD7710 MERCY ROAD, SUITE 202 OMAHA NE 68124
- Fnu Monika MBBS7710 MERCY RD STE 202 OMAHA NE 68124