Rose Edelstein is a nurse working in NORTH HOLLYWOOD,CA. As a nurse, Rose works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Rose holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Metastatic tumors in the sellar and parasellar regions: clinical review of four cases.
- Eyebrow incision using tattoo for anterior fossa lesions: technical case reports.
- Delayed-onset pineal abscess following transsphenoidal surgery for pituitary adenoma: a case report.
- The role of molecular margins as prognostic factors in laryngeal carcinoma in Chinese patients.
- Stem cell transplantation into the intraventricular space via an Ommaya reservoir in a patient with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Use of the translabyrinthine approach to repair congenital spontaneous cerebrospinal fluid leakage in five Chinese patients with Mondini dysplasia.
|License Number:||VN 69111|
|License State Code:||CA|
Ms. Rose A. Edelstein LVN's Practice location
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91606Get Direction
Ms. Rose A. Edelstein LVN's reviewsWrite Review
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...