Dr. Riham Alnaji is a Chiropractor practicing in MANAHAWKIN, NJ. Dr. Alnaji specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Alnaji seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Riham Alnaji D.C.'s Practice location
MANAHAWKIN, NJ 08050Get Direction
Riham Alnaji D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Albert Campana D.C.492 N Main St Barnegat NJ 08005
- Dr. Barry Henry Rizzo D.C.438 Commons Way Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Val J Arminio D.C.848f W Bay Ave Barnegat NJ 08005
- Dr. Joseph Scordo D.C.6-B Trolley Square Wilmington DE 19806
- Dr. Kenneth Zammito D.C.442 W Lacey Rd Forked River NJ 08731
- Dr. Joseph Kuna DC332 Route 9 Forked River NJ 08731