Dr. Ann Nurnberger is a speech language pathologist practicing in STAFFORD, VA. Dr. Nurnberger specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Nurnberger evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Nurnberger helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Cortical evoked potentials in the ruptured anterior cruciate ligament.
- Common peroneal nerve palsy following knee arthroscopy.
- Dry beriberi mimicking the Guillain-Barre syndrome.
- A case of acute neurogenic weakness mimicking the axonal variant of the Guillain-Barre syndrome.
- Conduction velocity in the forearm segment of the median nerve in patients with impaired conduction through the carpal tunnel.
Mrs. Ann Marie Nurnberger SLP's Practice location
STAFFORD, VA 22554Get Direction
Mrs. Ann Marie Nurnberger SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Adrienne Krouskop CCC-SLP2765 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY STE 209 STAFFORD VA 22554
- Mrs. Valerie Nicole Gibbons M.S. CCC-SLP2765 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY STAFFORD VA 22554
- Mrs. Kristi Diane Reiche MSP, CCC-SLP2765 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY STAFFORD VA 22554
- Dorothy C. Gaspard-st. cyr SLP2604 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY STAFFORD VA 22554
- Ms. Mhairi Louise Connolly1003 RICHMOND DR STAFFORD VA 22554
- Mrs. Laura Beth Schueler M.A., CCC/SLP2765 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY STAFFORD VA 22554