Dr. Minho Kim is a Chiropractor practicing in FULTON, MD. Dr. Kim specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kim seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Minho Kim DC's Practice location
FULTON, MD 20759Get Direction
Minho Kim DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Miya Bazley DC2440 M St NW Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Jonathan C Nou DC525 Main St Laurel MD 20707
- Dr. Casandra J. McFarland D.C.121 Congressional Lane Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Cory Michael Aplin D.C.6931 Arlington Rd Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Kristal Gordils DC18310 Montgomery Village Ave Gaithersburg Maryland 20879
- Helen Chinyere Njoku6141 Kansas Avenue Northeast Washington DC 20011