Dr. John Lozier is a pediatrician practicing in CLEVELAND, OH. Dr. Lozier is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lozier diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lozier can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Iowa Medical School MD
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 2001
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine 2001
- University of Utah Residency 2004
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers 2007
Dr. John Sargent Lozier MD's Practice location
CLEVELAND, OH 44106Get Direction
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
Dr. John Sargent Lozier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lozier
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Dr. Marilee L. Gallagher MD9000 Mentor Ave Mentor OH 44060
- Dr. Christina Durchholz M.D.11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106
- Dr. Marisa K. Gonzalez M.D.6780 MAYFIELD RD MAYFIELD HEIGHTS OH 44124
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Matthew H Tien MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109