Dr. Kyle Bielefeld M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Kyle Bielefeld is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in TULSA, OK. Dr. Bielefeld specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Kyle Bielefeld M.D.'s Practice location
TULSA, OK 74106Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Braunlin M.D.516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Matthew Trefz MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Charles Shepard M.D.420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Jeffrey M Vinocur MD401 E River Pkwy Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. John Bass M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Rebecca Kate Ameduri MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455