Dr. Rosalind Leiser is an audiologist practicing in WATERFORD, MI. Dr. Leiser evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Leiser takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Rosalind Leiser M.A. CCC-A's Practice location
WATERFORD, MI 48328Get Direction
Rosalind Leiser M.A. CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Avoiding Titanium Dioxide Might Benefit Those with Colitis, New Research Suggests
Titanium dioxide is a substance used in many food items. Recently researchers from the University of Zurich have shown that this substance can increase inflammation and damage to the intestinal walls of mice. This indicates that this substance could have the same effect on humans which could be...
- What Role Do Gut Microbes Play in Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a terrible disease that affects millions of people around the world, and it can be particularly devastating to have to deal with this disease on a daily basis. Researchers have long searched for some sort of cure for the disease, but they have repeatedly come up short....
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Laura Jane Curcio AU.D.3535 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Rachel Renae Beckley AU.D.1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Mrs. Jordan Elizabeth Simmons AU.D.6777 West Maple Rd. West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Elaine Mary Zade AU.D.30055 Northwestern Hwy Farmington MI 48334
- Ms. Paulette Louise Patrick MS, CCC-A30055 Northwestern Hwy. #101 Farmington MI 48334
- Dr. Tiffany Sexton AU.D CCC-A1135 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307