Joshua David Liberman M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2350 N Lake Dr Suite 400 Milwaukee WI, 53211
Dr. Liberman earned his degree in medicine from Boston University in 2000, and completed a cardiovascular fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center. He is board certified in cardiology and in critical ...
Education and Training
BOSTON UNIV SCH OF MED 2000
Boston University School of Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- 2011Milwaukee Super Doctors
- Heart Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Joshua David Liberman M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53211Get Direction
Joshua David Liberman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liberman
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Yoseph Shalev MD960 North 12th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53233
- Frank E. Cummins525 South Elmridge Avenue Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- John Patrick Thomas10625 West North Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226
- Anjan Gupta MD6847 North Chestnut Street Ravenna OH 44266
- Tonga Karngong Nfor MD2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Sanjay Singh M.D.1111 Delafield St Waukesha WI 53188