Dr. Terrence Lemberger practices Emergency Medicine in Madison, WI. Dr. Lemberger assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Lemberger examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1979
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; Spectrum Hlth-Blodgett Campus, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Terrence L Lemberger MD's Practice location
Dr. Terrence L Lemberger MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. Sam P Josvai MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Michael J. Foley M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Brian E Lochen MD1102 Mohican Pass Madison WI 53711
- Dr. Jon Dirk Van roo M.D.259 E Erie St Chicago IL 60611
- Mrs. Ciara Jane Barclay-buchanan M.D.6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235
- Dr. Brian T. Veit MD202 S Park St Madison WI 53715