Dr. Susan Baldassari is an internist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Baldassari specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Baldassari provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Manila Central Univ- Coll Of Med- Caloocan City- Manila- Philippines 1982
Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation College of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kaleida Hlth Sys-M Fillmore, Internal Medicine
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine Program
Dr. Susan Baldassari M.D.'s Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14217Get Direction
Dr. Susan Baldassari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baldassari
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health insurance program by the federal government to cover the finances for basic health and long-term care of low-income individuals. Unlike the Medicare, which is available to every citizen over the age of 65-years-old, Medicaid is available only for people with low-income, limited...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Dr. Samuel R. Sirianni MD5290 Military Road Lewiston New York 14092
- Dr. Medhat E. Barsoom M.D.2157 Main St Buffalo NY 14214
- Dr. Elizabeth Rajan M.D.100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Christian David Lates M.D.2741 Transit Rd Elma NY 14059
- Dr. Michael R Cellino MD3345 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park NY 14127
- Dr. Richard Schifeling MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203