Dr. Robert Dolgow is a Dentist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Dolgow specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Robert S. Dolgow D.M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Robert S. Dolgow D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Robert S. Dolgow D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Saili Ruiz DMD 8221 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144
- Dr. Richard J. Staller D.D.S. 5210 LINTON BLVD STE 207 DELRAY BEACH FL 33484
- Dr. Jeremy Gerber D.M.D. 1332 Southeast 17th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33316
- Antonio V. Narvaez 68 Ne 167th St Miami FL 33162
- Jose Villalobosnarv 68 Ne 167th St Miami FL 33162
- Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S. 313 SE 15th Terrace Deerfield Beach FL 33441