Dr. Erie Louison is a speech language pathologist practicing in HOMESTEAD, FL. Dr. Louison specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Louison evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Louison helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Erie Jacqueline Louison MA CCC-SLP's Practice location
HOMESTEAD, FL 33033Get Direction
Erie Jacqueline Louison MA CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Mrs. Susanna Romero M.S. CCC/SLP5975 SUNSET DR STE 100 SOUTH MIAMI FL 33143
- Ms. Karene Mccalla10725 SW 104TH ST MIAMI FL 33176
- Mrs. Heather Helstrom Mendez M.S. CCC-SLP5042 SW 163RD COURT MIAMI FL 33185
- Mrs. Patricia Cintron Hernandez18001 OLD CUTLER RD VILLAGE OF PALMETTO BAY FL 33157
- Mrs. Suzette Marie Lubian M.S., CCC-SLP9350 SW 53RD ST MIAMI FL 33165
- Mrs. Guisselle A Zepeda M.S., CCC-SLP12316 SW 10TH LN MIAMI FL 33184