Crystal Calton is a physical therapist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Crystal Calton specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Crystal Calton can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Crystal Calton will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Crystal R Calton P.T.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78233Get Direction
Crystal R Calton P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Diana Castro Schonhoff PT18945 Fm 2252 San Antonio TX 78266
- Mr. Michael Keresztes P.T1005 N Hickory Rd South Bend IN 46615
- Mr. Jaime Gonzalez PT3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Mr. Mark Anthony De anda P.T.13133 Nw Military Hwy San Antonio TX 78231
- Christina Jahrling PT4500 E Sam Houston Pkwy S Pasadena TX 77505
- Mr. Marcus Wayne Trejo PT102 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio TX 78211