Dr. Donald Miller is a psychologist practicing in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Miller specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Miller evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Miller because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Donald J Miller MALLP's Practice location
Kalamazoo, MI 49009Get Direction
PLAINWELL, MI 49080Get Direction
Donald J Miller MALLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Mrs. Laurie L. Assadi M.A., ED.S., LLP4341 South Westnedge Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Jason Randall PSYD3770 Glenkerry Ct Portage MI 49024
- Dr. Alan G Lewandowski PHD4328 W Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49006
- Dr. Theresa J. Curtin PH.D.4415 Duke St Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Morris David Edwards PHD4328 W Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49006
- Dr. Timothy James Howard ED.D.1662 E Centre Ave Portage MI 49002