Dr. Sean Kelly is an internist practicing in Washington, PA. Dr. Kelly specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kelly provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sean R Kelly DO's Practice location
Washington, PA 15301Get Direction
Dr. Sean R Kelly DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Dr. Paul T Lobur M.D.1050 Bower Hill Road Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Kaushik P Patel M.D.2409 Brownsville Rd Pittsburgh PA 15210
- Dr. Sapna Vasudevan MD300 Cedar Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Anant J Gandhi MDSouthwest Medical Center, Inc Bentleyville PA 15314
- Dr. Hemant A Patani MD119 Wilson Rd Bentleyville PA 15314
- Dr. Aimee Kopnicky Marmol M.D.300 Cedar Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15228