Dr. Clinton Chee is an optometrist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Chee specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Chee performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Clinton Chee O.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77099Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77075Get Direction
Dr. Clinton Chee O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. David Michael Johnson O.D.4000 Willowbrook Mall Houston TX 77070
- Dr. Brett Williams Donaldson OD1534 S Grand Parkway Katy TX 77494
- Dr. Hamida Hemani O.D.11805 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77077
- Dr. Jonathan T Wong O.D.12420 Fm 1960 Rd W Houston TX 77065
- Dr. Dana Michelle Howard O.D.5535 Memorial Dr Houston TX 77007
- Dr. Nabeela Akhtar O.D,3323 McCue Rd Houston TX 77056