Dr. Paul Alan Stewart MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2000 Goldring Ave Las Vegas NV, 89106
Dr. Paul Stewart practices Pulmonology in Las Vegas, NV. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Stewart manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1973
University of California 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Paul Alan Stewart MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89106Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89106Get Direction
Dr. Paul Alan Stewart MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stewart
- What Pathogens Can Cause Pneumonia?
What are pathogens?Viruses, bacteria, fungus, or, in some rare cases, parasites and other microorganisms are involved in the development of pneumonia. Viruses cause the majority of pneumonia in young children. Adults who have weaker immunity are more frequently infected with bacteria.Pathogens, in...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- All About Croup
Croup is described as an infection of the upper respiratory tract, involving the trachea and larynx, which causes obstruction in breathing. The trachea and larynx connect the upper portion of the lungs to the mouth. Croup is characterized by a barking cough.Croup is very common in children. Those...
- Dr. J.F. Turner MD3621 Topside Road Knoxville Tennessee 37920
- Dr. Michael Dean Schlachter M.D.653 N Town Center Dr Las Vegas NV 89144
- Dr. Syed Akbarullah MD2110 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Wilson T Watanabe MD10300 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89135
- Dr. Joram S. Seggev MD3150 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Suresh Khilnani MD2031 Mcdaniel St North Las Vegas NV 89030