Dr. Rebecca Rowland is a speech language pathologist practicing in WEST CHESTER, PA. Dr. Rowland specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Rowland evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Rowland helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Rebecca Rowland's Practice location
WEST CHESTER, PA 19380Get Direction
Rebecca Rowland's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Mr. Martin Stephen Krinsky MS/CCC,SP2250 HICKORY RD PLYMOUTH MEETING PA 19462
- Ms. Regina A Jacobs MA CCCSLP240 EMERSON DR LAFAYETTE HILL PA 19444
- Dr. Dawn M Betts PH.D.5215 MILITIA HILL RD PLYMOUTH MEETING PA 19462
- Christina Martinez638 BRANDYWINE PKWY WEST CHESTER PA 19380
- Mrs. Jane Patricia Arthur M.S., CCC-SLP625 W RIDGE PIKE STE C105 CONSHOHOCKEN PA 19428
- Julie Reinert1345 ENTERPRISE DR WEST CHESTER PA 19380