Dr. Amina Edathodu practices Neuropathology in Tampa, FL. Dr. Edathodu studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1986
Dr. Amina Koya Edathodu M.D's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33607Get Direction
Dr. Amina Koya Edathodu M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle degeneration paired with weakness. This is caused by the lack of dystrophin. This protein is the key to muscles staying strong and uninjured. This disorder is typically found when a person is very young, as early as three years...
- How BMI Negatively Impacts Dementia
Dementia refers to a large number of diseases that progressively affect the person’s ability to think correctly, which can compromise their functionality in many ways. Those who suffer from any of these diseases might exhibit a wide variety of symptoms, including language issues, learning...
- Young Ballerina with Muscular Dystrophy Has Her Dream Come True
Dreams do come true, which has been the case for Jessica Kennedy. When she was just 18 months old, Jessica was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Now seven, she is bound to a wheelchair with limited mobility, but this little girl is still full of dreams.One of them is to become a ballerina and be...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Bedroom Talk: Sex, Erectile Dysfunction, and Parkinson's Disease
Sex, one of the many natural aspects of human behavior, involves passion, immense trust, and great vulnerability as people find themselves sharing a close and physically intimate moment with another person. It offers a brief moment of liberation from the often time dull reality or for some, a way...
- If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?
If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?When you are experiencing a migraine, you have headaches that are moderate to intense. Migraine brings headache pains that are mostly felt on one side of your head. In other cases, you may experience headaches on both sides. This condition also causes...
- Sepideh Mokhtari12902 Magnolia Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Sally Babu Zachariah MD10,000 Bay Pines Blvd. Bay Pines Florida 33744
- Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD2727 West Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blv Tampa Florida 33614
- Dr. Angelo Alves MD5580 49th St St. Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. Jean-raphael Schneider M.D.430 Morton Plant St Clearwater FL 33756
- Dr. Michael Arnold Franklin M.D.North 1201 5th Avenue St. Petersburg Florida 33703